Monday, July 17, 2017

Father’s Old Room


A filthy four poster bed contains a ghoul in a nightgown and a sleeping camp. When the party enters he puts on slippers by the side of the bed and grabs a candle holder with an unlit candle. He approaches the party laughing pantomiming the role of a distressed lord of the house upset at an intrusion. He will laugh until killed if attacked. This will attract wandering monsters (the servants will act as if he belongs there). Killing him gives all party members 1 spooky point.

The bed contains some old unearthed gnawed on human bones. The candle holder is worth 15 gp. There is a large rug lovingly woven worth 200 gp on the wall.

Another room from the module I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon Meshi for Dungeons and Dragons: Ape to Bear

 I was talking to a friend on twitter. This is my one internet friend I have who I met in person at a con. He wanted a supplement based on s...