Wednesday, April 8, 2020

More Quarantine Cuties


In contrast to my last post these guys are new. Even the dwarf is pretty new. My brother in law bought him with his bar mitzvah money around 1994, primed him and never painted him. He will finally hit the table top after social distancing is over although I'm not sure in what capacity.

The Penguins and the tentacle brain thing are Reaper Bones Black. I bough the penguins because I love penguins and I was thinking about doing an homage to At the Mountains of Madness in a game (Frostgrave and/or DnD).

Tentacle Brain started in my mind as a Grell Replacement but I am starting to think about theming a floor of my dungeon around him. Before I started collecting miniatures I thought they were limiting because you would feel constrained by what you owned, but now I've been discovering if I buy weird minis I get thinking about my dungeon in more creative/unorthodox ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon Meshi for Dungeons and Dragons: Ape to Bear

 I was talking to a friend on twitter. This is my one internet friend I have who I met in person at a con. He wanted a supplement based on s...