Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I Bought a Drawing Pen But I am Still Trash


 Last Sunday I ran an adventure. Afterwords my player, +Paul Haupt III made this map.
 Here are the relevant sections from the my map that I made.

It is a joke compared to the map Paul made. If there is some touchy feely rpg message to all this it is that you don't need to be able to draw cool maps to put cool locations in your players' minds.

The bad news is I thought my map was pretty ok until Karel Hynek Macha gave me his sympathy (and laughed a me).



Here are some cool detail shots +Paul Haupt III  is also good at takin pictures of his pictures. I have a scanner that makes everything look like shit.

The Tomb was hastily assembled after a battle 
The doors are made from stuff found on a battlefield


Things don't always make sense because the tomb was dug 
by a dwarf that had gone crazy 



Then the enemy army just decided to bury some of their guys
there? Huh, Weird.

 The farther down you go the lazier the dwarf got. 
The mule was left by an earlier expedition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon Meshi for Dungeons and Dragons: Ape to Bear

 I was talking to a friend on twitter. This is my one internet friend I have who I met in person at a con. He wanted a supplement based on s...