Fablon Wagshank: Head of the Corpse Worshippers
Fablon lives in and runs the Corpse Worshipper compound, reporting only to Tehedrin, the immortal corpse founder.
- shakes with excitement when imagining violence
- Messianic Ideation
Fablon Hires out Mercenaries from his crew of Corpse Worshippers. There are currently 24 living Corpse Worshippers. Fablon can organize larger groups of Militia on a case by case basis.
Mercenary Recruitment Chart
|Season||Recruitment Fee||Mercenaries Available||Payment|
|Spring||30 gp||1d4||1/2 share|
|Summer||10 gp||2d6||1/4 share|
|Winter||20 gp||2d6||1/2 share|
Aleena Lymro: Head of the Larchmont Clinic
Aleena runs the medical clinic attached to the Corpse Worshipper compound.
- obsessed with earwax
- white knuckled
You can pay 20gp/week to stay at the clinic. This guarantees maximum natural healing and gives a +2 on any save vs. disease or poison at the end of the week.
Tehedrin: Worshipped Corpse, Bartender
Tehedrin is a skeleton in plate mail armor with a seemingly magic sword. The Corpse Worshippers treat him like a demigod. He is the bartender at the tavern in the Corpse Worshipper compound.
- wants to give people their idols back
- more Vincent Price than Skeletor
Carousing at the Corpse Worshipper bar
Carousing in a town like Clargarser where disease and famine have devastated the liquor supply is relatively safe. Here's how you do it.
- Roll a d8.
- Remember that number
- Multiply that number by 50. You gain that much xp and pay that much in gp to the bar.
- Divide the number by 2 (round up) and Subtract it from your constitution score and remember that number too. Let's call this your "party score"
- Roll a d20.
- If the number is under your party score everything is fine. the end.
- If that number is over your party score, you have vomited on one of the prominent NPCs in town and cannot use their services until you make a gift to them of 100gp * your level.
Xylarthen: New Wizard in the Tower
He killed Raglom in battle and now he has moved in to Raglom's tower to steal all the dead wizard's knowledge. He has managed to raise his intelligence score since his debut in Men & Magic
- Handsy (sigh)
- Has no emotional investment in whether anyone lives or dies
Wizarding Services and Costs
Currently these are the services that Xylarthen offers. He may provide more as his research continues.
- Reincarnation: There is a 35% chance that Xylarthen has a scroll of reincarnation on hand. If he does it costs 10,000 gp to get reincarnated.
- Remove Curse: Xylarthen will cast remove curse for 400gp + 100 gp for every level your character is over level 4. You will have to wait 1d4 days for him to memorize the spell.
- Spell tutelage: If you want to learn a spell that Xylarthen knows, he will teach it to you for 200gp * spell level for spells level 1-3 and 500gp * spell level for levels 4 and up.
- Divination: 1/week Xylarthen can cast the 4th level spell question (Blueholme p. 34) for 500gp. You will have to wait 1d4 days for Xylarthen to have time.
Mo Afsa: Black Smith
Just a blacksmith. any weapons or armor of the basic equipment list but you may have to wait. Suits of armor will take at least 2 weeks to make.
Nupo the Gnome: Merchant, General Store Owner
This guys personality changes. Often over the course of a conversation.