Friday, February 11, 2022

Night's Dark Terror Session: I Lost Track 1

 We're in a burning village. There are dog headed babies and dog-headed women running screaming. I don't know what's going on. I missed the last session. I have a magic mace now and a lot of people are dead. 

"oh, what's that noise. Yelling? hmmm. Let's go towards it. Oh look a shack with a prisoner in it. I guess it was ok to massacre this entire village then. They had a prisoner. That means they're evil." The prisoner is an ugly elf with a stupid name. He is in a loin cloth. We give him a cape and ask him about his backstory. He conveniently has amnesia. He finds some leather armor but I want to remember him in his cape and loin cloth. 

Next we return to the other village. The village of people we don't kill. The people there look like short squat Joe Rogans. There is another class of people there not pictured who all look like Patton Oswalt or something probably. It is 3 am or so but we have to investigate a crime. The suspect is a blog god. He is accused of killing 3 Joe Rogans and destroying a gate. We were planning on killing the blob god anyway and stealing his treasure anyway so this is a good justification, a Causus Belli if you will.


First we have to go on a quest that involves shitting in a pond (British modules were really weird). At the pond we find out that the Joe Rogan's are racist against our goblins. We pull a bunch of their podcasts but continue working with them. 

Next we go to, I don't know wherever we are supposed to be going. It is H3 on the map or something and you know what? I am not going to talk about what happened. I don't want to encourage copy cat behavior. Instead I am going to focus on t he victims. Three Beautiful Goblins cut down in the prime for their lives.

Never Forget

First there was guy in a vest. He leaves behind his goblin comrades and had dreams to be a chef. He was always there to help a comrade with a joke or a smile. His vest was cool and he had plans to put some patches on it when he got back to commemorate his adventure.

Next there was monacle and scarf guy. He loved pickles and was kind to animals.

Finally there was female guy. The only woman in the group she was able to hold her own in male dominated environment and really earned the respect of the guys. Not that she should have had to fight as hard as she did to earn that respect. She was a real trailblazer, who was snuffed out before her time. I guess she lived her life like a candle in the wind. She was a light against the darkness even though it was dangerous for he to even exist in the spaces she occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon Meshi for Dungeons and Dragons: Ape to Bear

 I was talking to a friend on twitter. This is my one internet friend I have who I met in person at a con. He wanted a supplement based on s...